It seems to be the little things that really make life sweet. The little bits of happiness that come from listening to your favorite song, watching a sunset or baking the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
Here are 5 charming things that make my life sweeter:
1) Vintage items. (Anything with a sense of history and interest.)
2) Cat naps. (The lazier, the better.)
3) Homemade goodies. (French Silk Pie. And yes it was super tasty!)
4) White paint. (It can transform anything.)
(The glass vase before white paint.)
5) Morning Summer light through my kitchen window.
So what about you? What are 5 things that make the every day a little brighter?